Join us for prayer, discussion, and learning. For more information about any of these opportunities, contact the church office.
Multi-Church Youth Group
In an exciting development for our youth group, starting Sunday, September 25, our church and four other churches will join together in a new youth program. It will be led by our own KayAnna League and is open to youth from 4th grade through 12th grade. The group will meet weekly on Sundays, 4-6:30pm, from September 25 until Thanksgiving.
Interfaith Scripture Study
September 15, October 13, November 10, 7-8:30pm
Gather with Jewish and Christian neighbors from for local congregations to study scripture. This fall we’ll be reflecting on how people of faith choose and live with leaders. In September we’ll be meeting at Temple Beth El; in October we’ll be at St. Mark’s Lutheran; and in November we’ll be at St Luke’s Episcopal.
On-going small groups
Gather with other members of the Bethany community in small groups to pray, share life and learn together. Weekly opportunities are:
- Monday 6:30pm – Bible Study at Bethany, led by Pastor Sarah. We study the upcoming sermon text. Everyone is welcome, especially if it’s your first time.
- Tuesday 10:30am – Bible Study at Bethany, led by Pastor Sarah. We study the upcoming sermon text. Everyone is welcome, especially if it’s your first time.
- Wednesday 7:30am – Prayer Breakfast at Knapps in the Proctor District. Gather for breakfast and sharing life.
- Thursday 8:30am – Walking Group. Walk, share life and a cup of coffee. Contact Jeannie Sagle for details: 253-212-2261 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Come make new friends, and learn from others on the Christian journey.
- Saturday Morning Prayer Breakfast – Meets monthly on the fourth Saturday of the month; 8:30am at Ben Dew’s Clubhouse Grill. Share breakfast and life. Generally informal conversation covering topics both mundane and profound.
- Sunday Morning Quiet Space – We will not have a weekly 9 o’clock class this year, but the church will be open, coffee will be on, and childcare will be provided. If you need a space for prayer or rest, cone on in and soak up the quiet.